Friday 6 May 2016

Personal quality

This week we are learning our own personal quality. 



 Personal quality
1)Honest
2)Shy
3)Reliable
4)Organize
5)patient
1)I am very honest person about someone.
2)I am a shy girl because when the teacher told me to go and share my stuff in front of people I said I don’t want to.
3)I am a reliable person because I always do what my teacher wants.
4)I am an organized person because I always remember my Chromebook.
5)I am a patient person because I always wait patient.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shalom I like how you describe your self with those 5 descriptive words in each different sentences. What made you pick those 5 words to describe you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the why you rely rived yourself in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shalom, you have a lot of different personality's
    Do you have any other ones? can you visit my blog at lakebrunnerbridgetr.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shalom, I really agree with you being organised. e.g You are always organised by being a playground mentor. You have always had your lunch, vest and being on time. I’d love to know more about how you are reliable, probably some examples? Have you ever thought of asking classmates for their opinion?
    I’d love to see it.
    Hingano

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.